Chief Engineer - Condominium
|Title:||Chief Engineer - Condominium |
Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse
portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Our Company is seeking:
An experienced and highly motivated Maintenance Supervisor/Chief Engineer for our Condominium in Miami, FL.
- HVAC, and EPA Certifications
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience in a high-rise condominium
- HVAC, plumbing, and electrical skills. Experience with cooling towers is a must
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Experience in managing a team of employees
- Available to respond to on call emergencies after hours
- Supervise and train maintenance staff
- Interview, hire and train the maintenance staff with LCAM's assistance
- Coordinate and supervise property activities to maintain and repair physical structures of building, grounds, and common areas through work orders
- Identify preventative maintenance projects and perform various preventative maintenance functions; make recommendations
- Respond to resident service requests and concerns within 24 hours
- Monitor the materials processed to perform the job in accordance with the annual operating budget
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications