|Title:||Financial Analyst Intern|
|Location:||Bay Harbor Islands, FL|
|Job Type:||Temporary: Full-time|
Our Property Management company is seeking for a Financial Analyst Intern for our corporate office in Bay Harbor Islands, FL. The Financial Analyst Internship is established as a 12 week internship to assist in real estate financial models, market research, and analysis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist Financial Analyst in creating financial models to evaluate potential investments. Models include project level performance and structured finance.
- Assist Financial Analyst in updating financial models with actual data to evaluate investments.
- Assist Financial Analyst in performing market research to determine/verify a project’s economics and to verify assumptions used in models.
- Assist Project Manager with the acquisition due diligence.
- Assist Project Manager with disposition and analysis.
- Assist Project Manager in the physical due diligence (including review of contracts, preparing the budgets, gathering the consultants) of potential acquisitions.
- Assist Financial Analyst in Preparing, Analyzing, and Coordinating the bank loan draw process for current development projects.
- Must be a recent graduate with a degree in Finance or a related field. Current students that can meet our schedule requirements are welcome to apply.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have superior analytical skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office. High proficiency with Excel is a must.
- Must be reliable, takes initiative and is a team player.
Compensation is $12/hour. Schedule is Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.