Leasing Consultant - Apartment Community
|Title:||Leasing Consultant - Apartment Community|
Atlantic | Pacific Companies is a dynamic industry leader, with a growing and diverse
portfolio of properties throughout Florida, Georgia, Texas, and North Carolina.
We are looking for passionate people who enjoy challenges and helping others. Does this sound like you? Join us!
Our Company is seeking:
An experienced and highly motivated Leasing Consultant for our Multi-Family Community of 241 units in Tampa, FL.
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8:30am-5:30pm
This is a straight hourly rate position with benefits!
- Minimum of 1-2 years leasing experience for a market rate, conventional properties.
- Previous experience with marketing, sales, and customer service
- Experience with Onesite, Yardi, or other property management software is a plus
- Proficient in computer software including but not limited to, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- High School diploma, or GED equivalency
- Cover leasing office on weekend shifts as needed
- Coordinate and follow up with prospective tenants to ascertain needs and interest in the property
- Complete lease applications, collect rental deposit, and submit lease files for Property Manager's review
- Answer phone calls and receive visitors to property with excellent customer service
- Work to support the property's marketing, leasing, and resident retention efforts
For more information, please visit Our Website
Follow Us: Facebook LinkedIn Twitter
Atlantic Pacific Companies is a drug-free workplace.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications