Rental Property Manager
|Title:||Rental Property Manager |
|Location:||San Marcos, TX|
|Job Type:||Full time|
|Salary:||Submit Salary Requirements|
Atlantic | Pacific (A | P) is a fourth generation real estate company with its origins in New York and has expanded through the years across the country. Since the mid 1970’s, A | P has purchased, developed, leased and managed residential and commercial properties throughout the United States. At Atlantic | Pacific, our Culture is fundamental to our success. At all of the Atlantic | Pacific Companies, we recognize that we are in the ‘people’ business and that our #1 resource is our team. We encourage every one of our employees to continue to learn and develop their business skills and real estate knowledge by providing training, mentoring and opportunities for professional advancement. Our commitment to providing each employee with a strong sense of contribution enables us to attract and retain top talent in each of the markets we serve.
Our Property Management Company is seeking an experienced Rental Property Manager to manage our residential community located in San Marcos, TX.
- Screens lessees or rental agreements for lessees and collects specified rents and impounds.
- Arranges for alterations to, or maintenance, upkeep, or reconditioning of property as specified in management services agreement in accordance with the Annual Operating Budget.
- Purchases supplies and equipment for use on leased properties in accordance with the Annual Operating Budget.
- Assists with eviction of tenants in compliance with court order directions from Attorney and owner.
- Contracts utility companies to arrange for transfer of service for tenants.
- Initiates and manages all core business processes, including leasing, resident relations, marketing, maintenance, budgeting, accounts receivable, accounts payable, vendor relations, selection and recruitment, and team development.
- Ensures office is opened on schedule and that office and model apartments are maintained in a clean condition.
- Physically walks and inspects property on a daily basis, checks on vacant apartments.
- Completes move-in/move-out inspections with residents.
- Ensures that market surveys are conducted on a regular basis and that competition is shopped regularly.
- Utilizes the market information to make strategic decisions for the success of the property.
- Demonstrates leasing techniques to the leasing office team and communicates expectations.
- In conjunction with the Maintenance Supervisor (if applicable), conducts on-site safety meetings to discuss relevant policies and procedures and other relevant safety topics.
- Communicates policy and procedure changes with team members.
- Identifies existing and potential barriers to the successful accomplishment of property objectives and utilizing performance data, observation, and budgetary and other financial information and creates solutions to those problems.
- Keeps abreast of industry, market, and seasonal trends to plan strategies to meet operational goals.
- Regulatory monitors individual team member performance and provide timely and constructive feedback.
- Seeks out and utilizes available internal and external resources, such as sister properties, other Company team members, manuals and training guides, apartment association, etc. to meet goals and objectives.
- Must have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience as an Onsite Property Manager in a rental community.
- Must have a High School Diploma; College Degree is a plus.
- Must have a proven track record of success in meeting occupancy and delinquency goals.
- Must have a demonstrated mastery of sales, marketing, financial and management skills.
- Must have high proficiency with computer software, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience with Onesite, Ops, Yieldstar, and Yardi is a plus.
- Must have the ability to hire, train and motivate a highly effective team.
- Must have a rounded knowledge of building trades including plumbing, electric, gas systems, and construction and landscaping.
- Must be a team player, reliable and organized.
- Must be professional energetic and positive.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent leadership and motivational skills.
Great starting salary including, but not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off, paid holidays, 401(k) program, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a fantastic work environment with a growing company.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications