Atlantic | Pacific (A | P)
is a fourth generation real estate company with its origins in New York and has expanded through the years across the country. Since the mid 1970’s, A | P has purchased, developed, leased and managed residential and commercial properties throughout the United States. At Atlantic | Pacific, our Culture is fundamental to our success. At all of the Atlantic | Pacific Companies, we recognize that we are in the ‘people’ business and that our #1 resource is our team. We encourage every one of our employees to continue to learn and develop their business skills and real estate knowledge by providing training, mentoring and opportunities for professional advancement. Our commitment to providing each employee with a strong sense of contribution enables us to attract and retain top talent in each of the markets we serve.
Our property management company is seeking skilled and reliable candidates to interview for the position of Maintenance Technician
for our property located in Atlanta, GA.
- Prepares suites for new move-ins. This includes but is not limited to, the maintenance of the suite, painting, furniture arranging, and ensuring phone systems are in working order.
- Completes Maintenance Tasks Schedule daily, weekly and monthly.
- Communicates with vendors to ensure work is completed. Inspects completed vendor work and notifies vendor of any issues. Keeps Center Sales Manager informed of issues and completed work
- Maintains Common Areas and keep them free of debris and trash.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings if janitorial company is not presently in the building, including dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
- Changes entry locks to suites upon new move-ins or lock outs.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim as needed.
- Maintains and repairs centers basic plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as light bulbs or light fixtures.
- Moves furniture as needed.
- Assists in ordering supplies for the center and maintains inventory monthly.
- Performs preventative maintenance duties as outlined in APM's annual Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Performs service requests as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Property Manager.
- EPA and HVAC Certification
- CPO Certification a plus
- Must have electrical, plumbing, carpentry, appliance repair and painting knowledge
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be detail oriented, organized and dependable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player, professional and dependable at all times
- Must have a great personality
- Must have 1-2 years of experience
- Must be proficient with computer software
Great starting hourly rate and benefits including, but not limited to, health insurance (medical, dental and vision), paid time-off, paid holidays, 401(k) program, Flexible Spending Accounts, and a fantastic work environment with a growing company.