|Title:||Maintenance Technician |
|Location:||West Palm Beach, FL|
|Job Type:||Full time|
Our property management company is seeking skilled and reliable candidates to interview for the position of Maintenance Technician
for our property located in West Palm Beach.
- Prepares suites for new move-ins. This includes but is not limited to, the maintenance of the suite, painting, furniture arranging, and ensuring phone systems are in working order.
- Completes Maintenance Tasks Schedule daily, weekly and monthly.
- Communicates with vendors to ensure work is completed. Inspects completed vendor work and notifies vendor of any issues. Keeps Center Sales Manager informed of issues and completed work.
- Maintains Common Areas and keep them free of debris and trash.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings if janitorial company is not presently in the building, including dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
- Changes entry locks to suites upon new move-ins or lock outs.
- Empties trash cans and consolidates trash for weekly pickup.
- Paints interior and exterior walls and trim as needed.
- Maintains and repairs centers basic plumbing and electrical systems, including replacing worn or defective parts such as light bulbs or light fixtures.
- Moves furniture as needed.
- Assists in ordering supplies for the center and maintains inventory monthly.
- Performs preventative maintenance duties as outlined in APM’s annual Preventative Maintenance Schedule.
- Performs service requests as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Center Sales Manager.
- Must have electrical, plumbing, painting and HVAC knowledge
- Must have a High School Diploma
- Must be detail oriented, organized and dependable
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player, professional and dependable at all times
- Must have a great personality
- Must have 1-2 years of experience
- Must be proficient with computer software
- EPA and HVAC Certification is a plus
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications